Nongovernmental organizations (NGOs)

  • Private Non-Profit Organizations (OPD)
  • Nongovernmental organizations (NGOs)
  • Private Financial Development Organizations (OMPF)
Submit written request must contain

  • Name of the procedure or request made.
  • Body who is heading - SEFIN.
  • Name and generals of petitioner (R.T.N, address, phone number, and email).
  • Foundation of law.
  • Clearly state the facts and reasons on which its request is based.
  • Date and signature of the taxpayer or legal guardian.
*Note: As set out in Article 61 of the Law of Procedure admiringly.

  • National Tax Registration Number (RTN) of the petitioner.
  • Two (2) ballots Lps.200.00 or one (1) of Lps.400.00 for issue resolution waiver, T.G.R.1 box 12121 (emission certificates, certifications and others) SEFIN.
  • Legal Status of the applicant authenticated.
  • Authenticated Affidavit from the applicant stating that all the funds will go to charity, health and education, indicating the places where they are running their projects done.
  • Financial Statements 3 (three) years last original (signed, stamped, sealed by the College of Experts of Honduras).
  • Constancia Banking Financial Institution where the applicant maintains its funds, which reflects the amount of the bill, either in Lempira, dollars or euros.
  • Proof of source of funds, failing that accompany the grant agreements, cooperation agreement, service contract etc.
  • List of project to execute and / or running with their respective amounts allocated.
  • Constancia with updated date, issued by the Registration and Monitoring Unit of Civil Associations (URSAC) of the Ministry of Human Rights, Justice, Interior and Decentralization (SDHJGD), where it is duly registered and in operation.
  • Proof of solvency issued by the SAR.
  • A copy of the attorney licensing license.
  • Certified copy of the registration of agreements in the URSAC.
  • Submit BOM to exonerate digital (CD) Word format.
  • Photocopy of the plans of civil works properly signed and stamped by a registered civil engineer (in case of construction).
  • Photocopy of the building permit from the municipal government of all the temples to build (in case of construction).
  • Civil works budget duly signed duly signed and stamped by a registered civil engineer (in case of construction).

* Please Bring 2 copies of all requested documents.